Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Armour sans Anguish, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Armour sans Anguish as responsible for the personal information.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local customs charges may apply overseas and Armour sans Anguish takes no responsibility for these charges.
All products remain Armour sans Anguish's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
We ship all orders 3-4 business days after purchase. We do so in order to ensure that our trips to the Post Office are fuel efficient as Armour sans Anguish strives for an eco-friendly production process on very step of the way! If you need your item shipped sooner, please convo us for arrangements as we are happy to accommodate your request.
We ship all domestic and international orders via USPS Priority Mail.
Please note that Armour sans Anguish garments are made from salvaged and recycled fabrics and we try to embrace tiny imperfections as elements which make garments more charming and full of character. We've had hundreds of lovely, thrilled customers and hope that you are nothing but smitten with your garment. We do not issue refunds pertaining to unfinished edges. Our garments are highly unique and are not conventional at all, so please be sure you understand our aesthetic prior to placing an order with us.
In general, a custom made item cannot be returned as we create each garment according to your measurements, based on the palette you've requested. We do, however, believe in the spirit of resolution and fairness and are happy to discuss store credit in these situations.
If a garment must be returned or exchanged, buyer pays for return shipping.
Regarding ready to wear pieces only, if buyer would like to request a refund or exchange, we ask that they contact us within 3 days of receiving the item. If both parities agree to anexchange, the garment must be received within 2 weeks.